beginners guide to zero waste living:
Let me be the first to welcome you to the zero waste community! I'm so glad you're interested in getting started. Here you'll find a supportive community. My motto is "It's not about perfection; it's about making better choices."
No one is perfectly zero waste. We're all just doing the best we can, and I am so happy you're here! A whole bunch of people making small changes adds up to a massive impact!
Here's a huge list of all of my blog posts for beginners! If you're looking for something more specific use the search bar in the footer or head on over to the archives. I have over 300 blog posts full of zero waste tips. If you just want to hang out with me, I'm most active on Instagram with more content being added to YouTube all the time. Head on over and subscribe.
- The first blog post you should absolutely read is What is Zero Waste? What is the Circular Economy?
- Here are my Top Four Tips for Beginners
- Next up is all about the 5Rs Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, and Rot
- Going zero waste, might mean you're incorporating more cooking or more DIY. You definitely have to find a balance that's sustainable for the planet, and personally sustainable. Get my Five Tips for Maintaining Personal Sustainability.
- Here's a road map for how you will transform through your zero waste journey. It starts with individual action then group action then it turns into activism. Check out the Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Going Zero Waste.
Click on the pictures to read the full post or use the pin it button and save the articles for later.